Friday, October 7, 2011

this week at our house...


....fall pumpkins made an appearance....


.....pond flowers graced the deck....


.....little boys played in the sand....


....littler boys tried your patience ;)...


....sweet girls gave u sweet smiles....


....children played together....


....daddy built a mini picnic table....
(another one of our 101 uses for leftover wood!!)


....littlest girls asked for "smilies" while waiting for the snowstorm in our boots....
(chuckle)


********************************

Every week here is filled with activity and silliness and Friday always rolls around too soon.  For somek, Friday signals the end of the work week, but for me, it's the beginning.  The beginning of two days of not being with my children, of not sharing in their day, of not seeing them discover and learn.  And that to me is not right.  They grow up before our very eyes and I want to be there to watch every stinking minute of it!  So everyday I plan and plot to get closer to my goal...of living the life that I want. I've come this far doing what I was supposed to do...working because I had to, not because I loved it.  Well, I did love it then (lol), but my old work has changed and it's not something I truly love anymore.  There are so many people I see following their dreams and doing what they love, making a living out of their creativity and their passions.  I envy them and I want that to be my life.  Risky?  Probably.  Fulfilling?  Yep.  I'm right there with it then.  Hook, line and sinker! 

blessings
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!