Friday, October 21, 2011

The Fair

Yesterday afternoon the kids and I ventured out to the 50th Annual Kiwanis Ogeechee Fair here in Statesboro.  Now, I took my camera but left my damn camera card in my computer.  Needless to say, my phone was also left on the counter, so not ONE single pic.  Hmmmpf!

We had a great time though...kids did the rides, played Go Fish for $5 each...gotta love the rip off's!!  We visiting the poultry tent...saw the biggest Austrolorps ever!!  Talked to the guy there about my egg membrane and he said I should have saved that!  BTW, I used my very first egg in my sugar cookies I made yesterday!!
We also watched a show...(r u ready for this)....Chases Amazing Racing and Swimming Pigs!!  I could have died!  It was hilarious.  Then we watched the Amazing Pirates of the Colombian Caribbean High Wire show...which was actually pretty darn cool!  Madi watched it with great intent!

Four bags of cotton candy, one candy apple and three hours later we headed home~

Hoping to visit again on Saturday with the hubby...and this time i'll make sure I have my camera!!!!

blessings!

sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!