Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ghosts in the fridge...




So here's my super metal file folders from GoodWill...love em!


and my metal drawer that I plan to use for all my photos...that will be another project!
I want to section in out...I'd like to find some more of these drawers to use as well.


made these for jacob's class party..little papers bags folded and pinned on top with a punched scallop circle.  Little ghosties and friends are from K&Company...love them!!


Here's my new little attic workspace...at least it's comfy!


Whooooo!!  ghosts in the refrigerator!!


the cleaned up playroom that used to be my oldest son's room.  Gonna be a great space to play this winter.
Lots of room to BUILD stuff!

that's all for today...whatcha been doing?

sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!