Wednesday, June 23, 2010

let's take a painful test...

Ok, so I'm getting up there in age and a few pounds have crept up on me...and my little friend GB (that's gallbladder for short) has been acting up for the past few months.  So today I had a horrendous test called a HIDA scan, which basically gives you a giant induced attack.  I think I failed because about two minutes after they injected some fat into me...I was in tears.  So, I think it may be malfunctioning.  I'm not real interested in having surgery, but if it's not working, i'll probably have to.  Ummm...this is not how I want to spend my summer vacation..hello?  So for now, it's low fat everything for me and keeping my fingers crossed that I don't wake up yellow one morning! 

sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!