Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blog Hop Winners!!

I want to thank everyone who participated in our Backyard Blog Hop! 
I hope you found some new inspiring sites and made some new friends! 

Now..onto the winners!

Our poll shows AMANDA is the winner for our favorite blogger!!!  Yeh!
Amanda will receive a little mini from me to celebrate her craftiness!

Our Blog Hop winner for the Vacation Mini Album is....#31

VICKI AND DON!!!  Hooray!!

and last but not least, the GRAND PRIZE WINNER FOR THE GCD TOOL SET IS.....#16

MARYANN!!!!

Congratulations to all the winners!  Please e mail me your addresses to
chickenlips22003@yahoo.com and I'll ship your prizes out to you asap!!

Thanks again for playing along!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Thanks for hosting, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for doing this. Two have not posted their winners yet Wendy & Tayna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe I won! Thank you so much! Can't wait for the mini album AND then to fill it! Love it! Thanks again!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!