Monday, June 14, 2010

Glitter and Flock it!

Hee!  Hee!  this week over at my favorite site...Practical Scrappers we are getting on about using glitter and flocking in our layouts....check it out for some inspiring ideas! 

Take me there now!

***
Since Father's Day is just right around the corner, I'll be working on a card that came straight from my friends over at MemoryWorks...stay tuned for the final project!  I'll post it later today!

***
Jacob starts summer school today and tomorrow is our trip to Knoebel's Amusement Park...I'll have lots of pics to share!

***
Stay tuned here for our upcoming Blog Hop...brought to you by my fabulous friends and co-consultants over at MemoryWorks!
We'll have lots of giveaways and a big prize for one lucky blog hop winner!

{we'll chat later...love ya all and thanks for following me!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!