Thursday, January 27, 2011

Night snow

A thick blanket of beautiful white snow fell during the night last night...we weren't sure how much we were supposed to get, but my guess is it's about a foot out there.  So, Danny's home and I'm home because I am assuming my PALS class was cancelled. 

Now, the great news this week is that our pre approval for a mortgage came in...hooray!  Still pending employment in Georgia.  And did I mention I have only one job interview and my husband has like 8????

What is up with that?


This was last night around 11 pm when we did the majority of the shoveling. 
It was so beautiful out.



the bathroom renovation/repair continues...spackle layer 3.....


THIS little girl got my camera and took, oh, i don't know...like 125 pictures of random things??


Please donate to my haircut fund......



and here's something you dont' see everyday. me laying on the couch!


madi likes to sit in this...



the king of a cup of pretzels...


fell asleep in my bunting and went to bed....


what's this you ask?  well, it's my kitchenette set.  see two stools?  neither do I.  That's because the second one had three right legs...ummm...waiting for a replacement....


hope you have a wonderful day....

sue

"This world is fading away, along with everything people crave.  But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever."  1 John 2:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!