Thursday, January 13, 2011

Interview!

Yeh!  I received a phone call from the recruiter at Memorial University Hospital in Savannah, Georgia this morning.  My interview is scheduled for February 23 at 10 am!!!!  So excited...and it's possible I can work weekend nights...how awesome would that be?????

Found a little kitchen table with stools and ordered it this morning to complete the "new kitchen" look....I'll post some photos in a bit...love how it all turned out!!

this should look awesome in the new space...and a steal at $129!!! 

Have to finish getting the house ready for Ann/Jeff's visit today..coming in tonight..cleanup and shopping to finish!!

blessings!
sue

1 comment:

  1. Love the table!!!!! And Congrats on the interview....I'll miss ya!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!