Thursday, July 8, 2010

The most beautiful girl(s) in my world...

I spent the day getting some sunshine in this overwhelming heat and broke out my camera for a few pics of the kids.  I wonder where this smart little girl came from.  Oooh, she's gonna be high maintenance.  She kicked her brother where it counts today...look out boys!  But to see her, you wouldn't think this little imp has it in her...


that little wisp of hair that always hangs down...



our mop of hair that I love!
She has the most beautiful color hair...
all shades of brown and blonde...
beautiful up or down...
i always wanted hair like that
but my mom insisted on the bowl cut!!



little miss stinker face



sometimes shy



always silly...you can't believe the guffaw
that comes out of this little girl...
she snorts when she laughs!!

EMMA GENEVA...my little girl

*****



and baby Madi...working on those upper teeth



she's so cuddly and sweet....
love her to pieces...



and then there's the pool shark....circling his prey....

got some beautiful photos today that I can't wait
to scrap....

have a beautiful weekend and
enjoy your children!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are beautiful!! Enjoy them while they are still little - time flies by at an unbelievably fast rate! My "babies" are 20 and 15 and it seems like only yesterday I was taking pics of them playing in the back yard like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!