Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jacob's birthday and some grab bag stuff...


These are all mine!
(l-r) Jacob, Nicholas, Madison, Emma and Sam


Carvel ice cream cake on a hot day!  Yummy!  Complete with buzz and woody!


Mr. Party Boy I am six now!!

Mad(i) hatter


For some reason, Jacob always covers his ears when we sing happy birthday!



The big blow out!!

New ambulance....and today, using all my crafty skills I made him a gurney for it out of shish ka bob wood skewers and paper!!

Emma's tramp stamp


We gave sam this balloon and he tried all night to blow it up
(it had a hole in it!!)
Love the tattoo!!

*****************

Scrappy stuff!

My friend Liz in Valencia, CA is hostessing a Christmas album swap.
8 of us made two pages of 6x6 album pages in a christmas theme.
We send them to her, she puts covers on the albums and send them back to us!
Can't wait to see what everyone else does!
I made a pocket page that holds a three tag mini album to put some smaller pics on.
My theme was Christmas morning...and since I know how many pics I take on x mas morning..
the more photo space the better!

My other page will hold a 3.5 x 5" photo



July Grab Bag Swap

In keeping with my idea to recycle and love of prim!
I made my toppers out of old book paper.  I hand stamped my S monogram on cardstock and attached it with a staple.  I included a grungy hang tag with my items. I just got done with these!


My grungy hang tag. 

Recipe:
1 cup coffee
1 cup tea
2 tsp cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon
2 drops of cinnamon nutmeg oil

dip tags...bake in 200 degree oven x 15 minutes to dry.
Ink and stamp over hole reinforcers and add to tag.
Add hemp string.
Ink edges.

Fill large sandwich bag with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Place all tags in bag x 3 days to absorb the aroma.
voila!!

Love how they turned out!!

{have a simply beautiful day}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!