Thursday, September 30, 2010

new pics...finally!

                                so i am finally figuring out how to upload on my hubby's computer....!!
                                          here's mr. wiggly hair, post haircut last week...it's even curlier!



emma's birthday cupcakes!


sam riding the car at Sand Island...


using the potty....not!


the finished paper mache pumpkin!  how cool is is?





little miss madison...


hanging around..


cheerios on the veranda in this mornings rainstorm...


sam and the dora umbrella, which emma was not happy about relinquising control of...


mix master sam and dj emma..




a paper mache door cone i crafted....


our scarecrow...


quilt beginnings crafted from leftover baby blankets...


i'll upload more as I go..i'm a little concerned my bathroom ceiling is going to come down today.  ;umm, lots of dripping with the heavy rain.  probably another project we'll have to do :(


1 comment:

  1. Stumbled on to your blog. The paper mache pumpkin caught my eye (since I'm a paper mache artist). But the kids are very cute too. Took me back to when my kids were little. Enjoy them while you can (of course).
    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!