Tuesday, April 6, 2010

An oldie, but a goodie...


Dates to Remember Album

...I made this album, oh say 5 years ago.  It's mainly Crate Paper theme sets and journaling cards from 7 gypsies I think.  I made it to keep track of birthdays, anniversaries, special dates.  I found it upstairs tonight in my basket of scrap mini albums and decided to resurrect it and update it. 

Here's some inside pages..


August page


November page...love the turkey!


June page...I really liked how these flowers turned out.

*****
it's fun to look back and see your old work and how
your scrapbooking has evolved.

******

I am trying out for the Practical Scrappers Design Team
 (love their site!)
so I've been busy today working on some layouts.
I had alot of fun and I actually developed 139 of my photos!!!
Now I have lots of photos to scrap....finally!

****
Here's a funny pic of Jacob "feeding his baby"
man, am I going to have to scrap this photo!!!!


look how serious he is! 
 He even has it propped on the pillow!
Gotta love him!

{create something beautiful today}

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of your son! I remember the days when my daughter would do the same! Good luck on the design team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!