Friday, April 2, 2010

My Easter Album

I was inspired to create this album after seeing it on TV (DIY Network....gotta love ya!!!)


Easter Album
3 Bugs in a Rug Little Chicks



This is a trifold album that closes with a magnet
 (they are under the circles...great way to hide an unsightly black magnet!)
the center inside is 9 envelopes glued back to back to make pockets.



I call it my "easter-folio".  Each pocket is filled with a
double sided insert that you can cover with your pics.
There are also journaling spots on the back.




I used regular colored index cards to create the journaling spots.
Easy and inexpensive. 
The tabs are a flower punch, stapled up top and
staggered through the "easter-folio".


****
Hope you enjoyed this project!
{create something beautiful today}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!