Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Top 5

I stumbled upon Anna over at My Life and Kids one afternoon and laughed at the Finding the Funny posts until I nearly peed myself.  I even contributed some of my own funny posts (mostly about Sam's poop and How my husband nearly let me die of vertigo).  Today I offer to you my favorite 5 posts from this weeks "Finding the Funny".....so without further adeiu, here they are!

1.  You show your ass, I'll show mineI
     (because I'd do this to my kids)
2.  Exploding Pants and my Bagel Belly
     (It really does look like a bagel!)
3.  My neighbors might be cannibals
    (I swore my neighbor had bodies in his basement, and Polish prostitutes in his attic)
4.  Suggestions for men
    (because they need all the suggestions they can get!)
5.  Mrs. Ventura when nature calls
    (because I can just visualize him doing it)

Please visit Anna and Kelly over at Finding the Funny every Wednesday.  Share your own bad parenting moments, oddities and hellacious neighbor stories.  To see the total list of this weeks Finding the Funny, click here!


Thank you Anna and Kelly for keeping it real!

xoxo

Sue

3 comments:

  1. Love finding the funny and love seeing your favs from last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I love Finding the FUnny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah yeah just thinking about him doing it cracks me up all over again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!