Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The bunny snuck up on me!

I can't believe that Easter is next Sunday!!  I really was not prepared to the upcoming holiday, so I kind of freaked out yesterday and got to work!  I made Peep bunny pops and chocolate bunny pops for the kid's class parties. 


I inserted a round piece of styrofoam in the basket so the pops all stand up...cute!!  It's like a bunny garden! 

Emma also gets to share these cute little candy holders I found at {{yes}} the dollar store!!  3 in a pack..what a bargain! 

So here's my "to do list" for the week!

Easter pops
Easter cards
Easter baskets
Resume {to send to Memorial}
Plan Nick's 16th birthday party
Plan summer basket raffle at work
Easter goodies for work
Practical Scrappers challenge
Memory Works blog posts/projects

Whew!!  Lots to do this week!

AND DONT' FORGET ABOUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY!!  SEE THE POST BELOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!