Tuesday, February 23, 2010

time album

This is a mini I was working on today.  The album itself is from Michael's {it's just a plain chipboard tag album}.  I used K&Company papers and lots of other goodies on the album. 

I machine stitched the edges of some of the pages before adhering them.  Used rub on's from my stash and lots of buttons!


I also used lots of stacked flowers.  I love the aqua blue and brown together.  I heat embossed the chipboard elements on the album with Tim Holtz suede embossing powder.  I like the look and feel.  It gives alot of texture. 


This butterfly I covered with a blue print vellum, then added rhinestones and that metal swirly gadget you see there.  I hand drew in the flight path...




Thanks for looking..enjoy...the book is for sale in my etsy shoppe if interested...

{{hugs}}

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Sue! I've gotten a few of those albums I haven't gotten to them. Soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!