Monday, February 1, 2010

February Challenge at MW Studio

I am hostessing the February Challenge on the MW Studio.  Our challenge theme this month is 3's the Charm!

Our consultants are to create a layout using:  3 hearts, 3 handsewn items and 3 photos. 
Here's my take on the challenge...


I used my fabulous Memory Works products:
Pink Paislee Theme Set:  Cupid
Bo Bunny Theme Set:  Flutter Butter
Pebbles chips and ribbon in red
Fancy Pants Valentine Set:  retired
Doodlebug Design Paper set

I machine stitched around the background paper, the photos and the journaling tag.  My three hearts are there {I count that little background paper too!}



Want to join in the fun of our monthly challenges?
Sign up to be a MW Consultant or hobbyist today!


{{happy scrapping}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!