Tuesday, March 5, 2013

my to do list

Well, it gets longer everyday, but it's meant to simplify my life.  Ha!  What am I doing right now?  Well let me tell you.

1.  I am currently incubating baby #6.
2.  I am raising 6 pullets which are quickly outgrowing their little pen and getting all gawky looking.

 
3.  I am wondering if I should by one of the piglets I saw on Craigslist this morning???
4.  I am waiting for this weeks 52 lists to be posted over at Moorea Seal.
5.  I am wondering if I can really feed everyone on $400 a month? 
6.  I am happy we paid off the truck.
7.  I am waiting to hear back from the pediatrician so I can get Sam's immunization records to register him for kindergarten (wow!).
8.  I am hoping it is going to be warm today so I can work in my garden.
9.  I am wishing and wishing that the green whoosh of spring color is going to wash over my yard VERY soon
 
what are you doing today?
xoxoxo
sue
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!