Friday, August 6, 2010

MWE Kit: Ayla's album

I got this album at Ollies...$3 people!!  It's one of those that you can change out the insert frame, I kept it the same color as the main album though, and added some leftover scraps around it to give it a calico/cottage look...I love how it turned out!  Coupled with this cute Prima flower...it made a great presentation!


This is a 6x6 album I made for an upcoming baby shower gift.
All the papers/embellie's are from the August MWE Kit from MemoryWorks.
I loved the cottage feel of these papers from October Afternoon....sure to be one of my new favorites!!

Take a peek inside...




the "baby" letters..hello?  $1 on the clearance rack!



orange ric-rac...a favorite of mine!


this page just makes me feel happy! 


To give depth to the page, I stuck some stickers on the outside of the page protector, that way, when the photo is placed on the page, the strawberry vine will sit over it...love it!



cute little butterfly...


I used my new sewing machine to add LOTS of stiching to the pages.  Since this was a 20 page album I did a simple layout, one page will hold a 4x6 photo, the others will hold a 3x5 photo.  On the above page, the green area is where the 4x6 photo will go.

I had a great time creating this album and I hope the recipient loves it as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!